Aligners that fit your lifestyle.
SureSmile® is an orthodontic treatment that works to gradually straighten teeth by wearing a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligners. There are no brackets or wires like traditional metal braces. Each aligner is designed using advanced software to ensure they fit comfortably and deliver the exact tooth movements need to achieve your ideal smile.
A laser-trimmed, precision fit ensures your aligners are so comfortable, you’ll barely notice them!
Aligners are easy to keep clean and they’re so clear, your friends won’t even notice you’re wearing them!
Go ahead… eat what you want! Just pop out your aligners before you eat, drink, or chew gum.
Created by your doctor and the SureSmile® Digital Lab of clinical experts, your ideal smile is closer than you think.
No Braces, Less Pain
High-tech clear aligners, near invisible! Less pain and no braces! Premier aligner system!
Precise treatment plans developed from the start
No restrictions on food or activities! Easier to brush and floss for better oral care!
More than 4 million patients have chosen to straighten their teeth with SureSmile clear aligners.
Patients choose Invisalign for the following reasons:
- Long-lasting aligners that hold their shape for up to 14 days to deliver optimal tooth movement
- State-of-the-art manufacturing delivers laser cut, polished aligners with variable trim lines for optimal tooth movement and patient comfort
- SureSmile® technology is backed by more than 15 years of digital planning expertise and all cases are analyzed by Digital Lab specialists
- Uses digital scanning to produce images in place of impressions with paste
- No restrictions on food or activities.
- Precise treatment plans developed from the start
- Variable timelines for ultimate comfort and movement
- Covered by many orthodontic insurance plans.
- Easily removable for eating, drinking, and brushing
- Easier to brush and floss for better oral health.
What to Expect
Getting started with SureSmile® is simple. During your first appointment, we’ll take a quick and easy digital scan with an intramural scanner, which together with our SureSmile planning software, allows the Digital Lab specialists to develop the optimal treatment plan for you.
Next, we’ll work with the specialists from start to finish to design the perfect aligners for your smile transformation. When they’re complete, you’ll head back to the office to try on your first set and we’ll review your custom treatment plan together.
You will wear your aligners throughout the day, removing them only when you eat or brush and floss your teeth. For best results, you’ll want to wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day, including when you sleep!
Switching aligners will take place every two to four weeks. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually begin to shift into place. We will see you every six weeks or so to monitor your progress. At each stage, you will see how much closer you are to having your new smile!
Meet Our Team!
Expert training equals quality and gentle dental care. At Masterpiece Smiles our professional team includes Dr. Robert Baumann, Dr. Ashley Lanman, Dr. Kristie B. Haller, Dr. Bryce Baumann, Dr. Darrell Guttery and Dr. Carmen Martinez. Experience the newest dental techniques and cutting edge dental care in our modern northwest Oklahoma City facility.