All of us at Masterpiece Smiles have a pep in our step!
That’s because we’re opening up our doors to treat ALL of our patients starting on May 1!
Please know that when you do return to our office, you will see some changes. Some will be obvious and others not so obvious, but they will be there.
1) We will all be wearing face shields. Don’t fear! We’re still behind the mask with a friendly smile, although it will be hidden from view.
2) We are installing three large-capacity HEPA filtration systems that capture and remove airborne particles, microorganisms and other contaminants in the air.
3) We are building a “sneeze guard” at the front and back desks. This will serve to protect everyone from the transmission of “stuff.”
4) You’ll not see people in the waiting room. That’s right. When you arrive at our office, please wait in your car. Or if the weather is beautiful, tool around the parking area and admire the pretty trees. We’ll text you when it’s your time to come in, greet you at the door, and take you right back to your room.
5) We’re wearing really HOT gowns. Yep, they’re warm too! 😉
6) You may only get to have your teeth cleaned by hand and not with the ultrasonic instrument. With that being said, stains can be tough to remove at times, so keep brushing!
7) You’ll be rinsing with an anti-viral/anti-microbial rinse before your appointment begins. This helps to keep the rooms and our air cleaner.
8) Paper coverings, paper gowns, plastic covers, paper hats, and booties – we’ve got everything covered! As always, rooms are sprayed, wiped, and sanitized.
9) We are adding ample time in between each appointment, and allowing each room to stay vacant longer in between turnovers.
9) Over the last month, our offices have been sanitized using electrostatic technology several times a week. In just a few weeks, we’ll have machines in place that will kick on every night to sterilize all surfaces in our building, top to bottom.
10) We’ll be taking your temperature and asking a few questions before welcoming you inside our office. The results are simple: If you fail, you go home. But it’s an easy test, so don’t worry!
At Masterpiece Smiles, we take the health and safety of our patients and staff very seriously. Rest assured, we are following all guidelines set forth by the CDC and the America Dental Association. This means our staff is well trained and prepared to go above and beyond to keep you safe.
We’re looking forward to seeing you and hearing about your COVID adventures. We’ve missed you all! Stay safe!
May Doctor Schedule
Meet Our Team!
Expert training equals quality and gentle dental care. At Masterpiece Smiles our professional team includes Dr. Robert Baumann, Dr. Ashley Lanman, Dr. Kristie B. Haller, Dr. Bryce Baumann, Dr. Darrell Guttery and Dr. Carmen Martinez. Experience the newest dental techniques and cutting edge dental care in our modern northwest Oklahoma City facility.